Cisco Equipment Sale

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Guest, Sep 27, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Folks:

    My personal email address is Here is a list of my
    equipment along with prices.

    I have some excess CISCO gear sitting idly in my basement. The recipient
    gets a big discount plus all cables.
    Also, I have about ten 25xx routers going for $25 each. Can throw in for
    free some CBT Nuggets training videos

    Take a look and let me know if you are interested.

    ROUTERS & SWITCH: All cisco 25xx routers = *******$25.00 each
    *********
    1 Cisco 2502 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Token Ring Port
    4 Cisco 2507 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port
    1 Cisco 2511 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 16 Asynchronous
    Ports, TERMINAL SERVER
    2 Cisco 2514 - 2 Serial Ports, 2 Ethernet Ports
    1 Cisco 2516 - 2 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 ISDN BRI Port
    1 Cisco 2520 - 4 Serial Ports, 1 Ethernet Port, 1 ISDN BRI Port,
    FRAME RELAY

    1 Cisco 2610 - 1 Ethernet Port, 2 WIC-1T's (2 Serial Ports), 64/16
    RAM, includes NM-1V with VIC-2FXS Modules. new, never used, *****$319.00
    *******
    1 Cisco 2611 - 2 Ethernet, 1 WIC-2T (2 Serial Ports), 1 WIC-1B-U ISDN
    NT1 Port, 64/16 RAM, includes NM-1V with VIC-2FXS Modules. new, never used,
    *****$400.00 *****

    1 Cisco 3550-24-SMI Switches Layer 3 12.1.13 EMI IOS Image
    Used on simple home network, ***** $869.00 *****,
    1 Four port ISDN Simulator Brand New, Never Used,
    ***** $250.00 *****

    ACCESSORIES
    Ethernet Cables
    DCE/DTE Crossover Cables
    AUI Transceivers
    AC Power Cords
    OCTAL Cable
    Console cable kit

    I am a big fan of CISCO video training from a company called
    www.CBTnuggets.com . I have the following videos:

    * Cisco CCIE package

    * Cisco CCNP-BSCI series routing

    * CCNP - BCMSN series routing

    * CCNP - CIT Series troubleshooting

    * Exchange 2000 Administration

    * VB 6.0 Combo Package

    * SQL 2000 Combo Package

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006

  2. Hi Jeff,

    You may want to post to the Group:

    misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware

    http://groups.google.com/group/misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware

    as well as investigate the Cisco Asset Recovery Directory:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-wanted.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power-supply-inventory.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Sep 27, 2006

  3. hey jeff email me about the 2516 and access servers

    cjkoch - at - gmail.com

    christian koch, Sep 28, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest

    send me your prices if they are available.

    Network solution for tomorrow.
    LinkWaves Corp
    29980 Technology Drive, Suite 6
    Murrieta, CA 92563
    http://www.linkwaves.com
    ciscoseller(at)gmail.com

    christian koch wrote:
    > hey jeff email me about the 2516 and access servers
    >
    > cjkoch - at - gmail.com
    > www.BradReese.Com wrote:
    > > Hi Jeff,
    > >
    > > You may want to post to the Group:
    > >
    > > misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware
    > >
    > > http://groups.google.com/group/misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware
    > >
    > > as well as investigate the Cisco Asset Recovery Directory:
    > >
    > > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-wanted.htm
    > >
    > > Sincerely,
    > >
    > > Brad Reese
    > > BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair
    > > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm
    > > 1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    > > Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    > > USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    > > International: 828-277-7272
    > > Fax: 775-254-3558
    > > AIM: R2MGrant
    > > BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
    > > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power-supply-inventory.htm

    , Sep 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    CiscoSeller;

    All prices included in my original document of this same thread.

    Thanks,
    John.

    Guest, Sep 29, 2006
  6. Guest

    Mr. Liu Guest

    Jeff, i am in the process of building a CCNA lab so please post or
    email me your update price list and inventory.

    Thank you for your time Jeff.

    Mr. Liu, Sep 30, 2006
  7. Guest

    jseva

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Hi Jeff,

    Do you still have some routers available? Thanks - Jon

    jseva, Oct 2, 2006