    any info would be greatly appreciated.
    bvlmv

    , Jan 14, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    :I have a 2610 with a ether mod and a 2950 switch. Is it possible
    :to set dhcp for every vlan? is it done on the router or the switch?]
    :any info would be greatly appreciated.

    I haven't checked the 2610 end of things, but on the 2950 you can
    set up dhcp forwarding. See

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...figuration_guide_chapter09186a00801cde60.html
    --
    Studies show that the average reader ignores 106% of all statistics
    they see in .signatures.

    Walter Roberson, Jan 14, 2005