    multiple SSL certs assigned to one VIP on a CSS? Currently we are
    working under the assumption that there is a one to one correlation
    betweens certs and VIPs on the CSS. What do you guys think?

    mario, Jun 20, 2006

  2. mario

    mario Guest

    I forgot to mention, I believe our CSS is an 11000 series.

    mario, Jun 20, 2006

  3. Hi Mario,

    You may find Cisco CSS Documentation helpful:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/contnetw/ps792/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

    Additionally, you may wish to contact Cisco's CSS Guru:

    Mr. Gilles Dufour
    Dual CCIE No. 3878 Security / Routing & Switching

    Email Address:

    gdufour at cisco.com

    http://www.bradreese.com/images/gilles-dufour.jpg

    Mr. Dufour is a software engineer for the Level 4 to Level 7 switches
    in the Internet Systems Business Unit since January 2005. Prior to this
    position, he was a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) customer support
    engineer. During his first two years at Cisco Systems, Inc. he worked
    as a routing protocol expert. Later on, he worked as a network
    consulting engineer in Denver, Colorado and as an engineer in the
    content networking team. He is a CCIE # 3878 in routing, switching and
    security.

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680