Cisco CRS ver. 3.1(3) IPCC Express with multiple CSQs problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Tennisman, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. Tennisman

    Tennisman Guest

    Hi,

    We have Cisco CRS ver. 3.1(3) IPCC Express with multiple CSQs and have
    agents inside them with
    multiple skills. The problem is that some queued calls with a lower
    priority are given to an
    agent before a higher priority one.

    Example: We had 5 calls holding in the General Customer Service queue
    and 2 in Retail queue.
    The Retail agents have an "1" priority for General Customer Service
    and a "5" priority for
    Retail calls. Whenever a Retail agent was available for a call, the
    General call went to the
    agent before the Retail one.

    Do you know why this is happening and what is the remedy?
    Thanks
    -Tennisman.

    Tennisman, Sep 28, 2005