Cisco Contact Manager/ Cicso CRA - "Place Call"

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mohan_pl, Aug 15, 2008.

  1. mohan_pl

    mohan_pl

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Can i use the "Place call" object in Cisco CRA & connect the caller & the dialled outside extn. I seem to place the object & apart from a prompt/music i am not able to connect the caller & the dialled extn.

    The dialled extn ring & as soon as the other side person picks up the call, the caller hears a "I am sorry..." message, the line gets disconnected.

    Place Call
    - Sucessfull
    On Exception(ContactInactiveException Goto Label0)
    Label 0
    Clear Exception(Contactinactiveexception)
    Call Unhold
    -NoAnswer
    ---
    -Busy