    i.e. take off the 'Catering' branding for the WebSSL etc and just have the
    plain vanilla cisco stuff?

    Many Thanks

    Ginger, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Ginger wrote:

    I do not know how a VPN Concentrator works. In CLI, don't you have
    anything out of "write ?" on PIX, I'd do a "write erase"

    Amaury

    Amaury Ronflard, Aug 14, 2005

  3. Ginger

    vpneng Guest

    Ginger wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > how do I do a complete factory reset on one of these boxes, basically to
    > remove every sign of a customer so I can reinstall it for another division,
    > i.e. take off the 'Catering' branding for the WebSSL etc and just have the
    > plain vanilla cisco stuff?
    >
    > Many Thanks

    go to the command line and 'reboot ignoring configuration file' this
    will put it back. You will also want to delete the configuration file
    from the flash if your trying to protect the information contained within.

    vpneng, Aug 14, 2005