CISCO compatiable XENPAK-10GB-LR

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by alwong, Jul 20, 2006.

  1. alwong

    alwong

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    AAC Telecom LTD., is a renowned Optical Transceiver Supplier in China .we offer product lines of XENPAK,GBIC,GLC,SFP and XFP. Our articles are compatible with various switches and routers such as CISCO, 3COM, HP, IBM, EXTREME, NORTEL, AVAYA etc. All our high quality commodities with best price available for you now .

    CISCO Compatible XENPAK-10GB-LR $1500/PC ONLY

    1 YEAR WARRANTY

    Stock is ready to pick up. (stocking place: China)
    We provide shipment to the whole world.

    Waiting for your visit www.aactelecom.com

    Lisa Ou

    AAC Telecom Co.,Limited