Cisco COM LDAP

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by RuDa, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. RuDa

    RuDa Guest

    Hello !!

    I search people who use : "LDAP Search COM Server 2.0".
    I try to use it but it return no record and the documentation isn't very
    long about how to do.

    Thanks to help me by telling if you use and if it work well.

    My program is simply the example of the documentation :

    ---------

    <%@ Language=JavaScript %>
    <%

    Response.ContentType = "text/xml";

    try
    {

    var s = new ActiveXObject("LDAPSEARCH.LDAPSearchList");
    var serverldap = "ldap.xxx.xx";
    var searchldap = "ou=People,dc=xx,dc=xx"

    s.Server = serverldap;
    s.Port = 389;

    // s.AuthName = "";
    // s.AuthPasswd = "";

    s.SearchBase = searchldap;
    s.SetOutputTitle("ActiveX Directory Search", 20);
    s.SetSearchOption(35, 5);

    s.SearchAll();

    Response.Write(s.XMLOutput(0, 32));
    }
    catch(err)
    {
    Response.Write("Error," + err.description );
    }

    Response.End();
    Session.Abandon();

    %>