    client termination, i would like the clients to use their ad login
    details for authentication, any ideas or links to config examples
    would be much appreciated. thanks and warmest regards.
    tweety, Feb 17, 2010

  2. tweety

    bod43 Guest

    On 17 Feb, 11:05, tweety <> wrote:
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > sorry to bother you all,
    >
    > can i use ad to authenticate inbound cisco vpn clients, i am using a
    > 2600 series router that currently has site to site tunnel on it, for
    > client termination, i would like the clients to use their ad login
    > details for authentication, any ideas or links to config examples
    > would be much appreciated. thanks and warmest regards.

    I would imagine that the Radius Server in Microsoft
    Internet Authentication Service (IAS) can
    do that.
    bod43, Feb 17, 2010

  3. tweety

    alexd Guest

    On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 03:05:00 -0800, tweety wrote:

    > for> client termination, i would like the clients to use their ad login
    > details for authentication,

    Not an answer to the question you asked, but ASA can do LDAP auth
    natively.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:08:59 up 2 days, 0 min, 6 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    alexd, Feb 17, 2010