    outlined, if possible. Not really looking for a quick fix so I am willing
    to work at it.

    TIA

    NetRyderz, Mar 4, 2004

  2. NetRyderz

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "NetRyderz" <> wrote in
    news:h5w1c.189776$:

    > I was told that I really wouldn't need to take a
    > class to pass the CCNA exam, since I have the basics down with my
    > degree and experience.

    What basics do you have? If I sat you down with two Cisco 2600 series
    routers, each connected to a switch, and the routers connected serially,
    could you configure them so that the machines attaced to each switch could
    talk to the opposite side, and vice versa?

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    Repairs, upgrades and networking

    DeMoN LaG, Mar 4, 2004