Cisco CCO software download

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Bob Goddard, Oct 31, 2009.

  1. Bob Goddard

    Bob Goddard Guest

    Bob Goddard, Oct 31, 2009

  2. Bob Goddard

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, Bob Goddard
    chose the tried and tested strategy of:

    > Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
    > from a non Windows platform?

    I downloaded some Linksys firmware the other day using Firefox on Ubuntu. I
    believe somebody in NANOG posted a snippet of Javascript that bypasses the Java
    applet [if that's still necessary - it looked optional when I tried it].

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    09:39:57 up 14 days, 6:48, 4 users, load average: 0.06, 0.16, 0.17
    alexd, Nov 1, 2009

  3. On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:10:33 +0000, Bob Goddard
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
    >from a non Windows platform?

    Using the manual download option, I had no problems in Firefox 3.0/Kubuntu
    9.04. The java app, no joy, though.

    Jasper
    Jasper Janssen, Nov 18, 2009
  4. Bob Goddard

    Bob Goddard Guest

    Jasper Janssen wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:10:33 +0000, Bob Goddard
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
    >>from a non Windows platform?

    > Using the manual download option, I had no problems in Firefox
    > 3.0/Kubuntu 9.04. The java app, no joy, though.
    >
    > Jasper

    It seems their code checks for Firefox, but not Opera.

    --
    http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/
    Bob Goddard, Nov 22, 2009