    from a non Windows platform?

    --
    http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/

    Bob Goddard, Oct 31, 2009

  2. Bob Goddard

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, Bob Goddard
    chose the tried and tested strategy of:

    > Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
    > from a non Windows platform?

    I downloaded some Linksys firmware the other day using Firefox on Ubuntu. I
    believe somebody in NANOG posted a snippet of Javascript that bypasses the Java
    applet [if that's still necessary - it looked optional when I tried it].

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    09:39:57 up 14 days, 6:48, 4 users, load average: 0.06, 0.16, 0.17

    alexd, Nov 1, 2009

  3. On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:10:33 +0000, Bob Goddard
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
    >from a non Windows platform?

    Using the manual download option, I had no problems in Firefox 3.0/Kubuntu
    9.04. The java app, no joy, though.

    Jasper

    Jasper Janssen, Nov 18, 2009
  4. Bob Goddard

    Bob Goddard Guest

    Jasper Janssen wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:10:33 +0000, Bob Goddard
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
    >>from a non Windows platform?

    > Using the manual download option, I had no problems in Firefox
    > 3.0/Kubuntu 9.04. The java app, no joy, though.
    >
    > Jasper

    It seems their code checks for Firefox, but not Opera.

    --
    http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/

    Bob Goddard, Nov 22, 2009