    just IOS. It does have the SUP II engine in it.

    Thanks for the insight....

    Chad

    Chad Mahoney, Aug 21, 2007

  2. Chad Mahoney

    Trendkill Guest

    On Aug 21, 2:13 pm, Chad Mahoney <0ney.com> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am a newbie with this switch, it is running CATOS 7.4.2 and ROMMON
    > 5.4.1. I was under the impression that you could download and install a
    > web interface for this box? I have been all over the software download
    > section of the Catalyst 4000/4500 and can not seem to locate the
    > software anywhere :(
    >
    > I understand this is a EOS box, it is for a LAB environment, but was
    > wanting to use the web interface as I am not that familar with CATOS
    > just IOS. It does have the SUP II engine in it.
    >
    > Thanks for the insight....
    >
    > Chad

    Here is the cisco link discussing installation/usage of the web
    interface for 4000/4500 switches. Looks like its an extra feature you
    have to download/install.

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/105_15954.shtml

    Trendkill, Aug 21, 2007

  3. Chad Mahoney

    Chad Mahoney Guest

    Trendkill wrote:
    > Here is the cisco link discussing installation/usage of the web
    > interface for 4000/4500 switches. Looks like its an extra feature you
    > have to download/install.
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/105_15954.shtml

    Thanks for the quick response Trendkill, I am sure I will be flooding
    the group with questions shortly :)

    have a good one!!

    Chad

    Chad Mahoney, Aug 21, 2007