    Thanks in advance, Nikolaj G

    --
    nikolajg
    nikolajg, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Hi Nikolajg,

    You may wish to investigate Cisco CallManager Express Versions:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ts_documentation_roadmap09186a0080189132.html

    as well as Cisco CallManager Express Support Documentation:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17