    LAB??

    You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
    [Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"
    Howard Huntley, Aug 17, 2007

  2. Howard Huntley

    lowdes Guest

    Why not ask one your LAB friends,
    http://e-shane.com/lab/image/racks_side.jpg
    Nice desktops on a server rack!

    lowdes, Aug 17, 2007

  3. Howard Huntley

    kpg* Guest

    Howard Huntley <> wrote in

    > Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home
    > LAB??
    >
    > You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
    > [Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"

    You should upgrage to MySpeed PC Lite Edition - it has cooler graphics.
    kpg*, Aug 17, 2007
  4. Howard Huntley

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Aug 17, 10:30 am, Howard Huntley <> wrote:
    > Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home
    > LAB??
    >
    > You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
    > [Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"

    Impressive. I once came across an old AS400 smogasborg of hardware for
    free. I heard that they had a few 52u racks for the taking, and I knew
    my friend wanted one for his home entertainment console so we went. I
    rented a cheap UHaul truck. When we got there, they said they would
    give us everything for free as long as we took it all. They filled the
    entire back of the truck with old mainframes and disk arrays. After
    driving away, we decided to lighten the load at a dumpster in an
    ajoining parking lot.(I recycle now!). I ended up walking away with 4
    full 52 u racks in great shape, still with old "network things" in
    them. I sold 2 on ebay for a couple hundred, and a Cisco Multiplexer
    that still worked that was on one of them for $500! Idiots..

    Anyways, I still look back and think about the mainframes and if they
    were worth anything. They were definetely old AS400 rack mounted
    things. Heavy as hell! One of them must have had like 50+ scsi drives
    in it. I knew that my wife would have killed me if I had brought them
    home to fiddle with. It reminded me of the super computer in the movie
    War Games. Instead we backup up to a construction dumpster and pushed
    them out the back door. Oh I can hear the the environmentalist
    screaming about this post. Needless to say, the landfill now has an
    awesome computer system buryied in it.
    djpimpdaddy, Aug 17, 2007
  5. Howard Huntley wrote:
    > Can some one give me a copy of Cisco Call Manager to run in my home
    > LAB??
    >
    > You can check it out at "http://huntleytech.net" and at
    > [Password=howard] "http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab"

    Which version?