    Where is the newsgroup or where can I find the largest group of Call
    Manager users for asking questions?

    Tx
    R Siffredi, Sep 14, 2005

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Hi Siffredi,

    Large "user-groups" for Cisco CallManager can be found at the Cisco
    Systems Technical Forums:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-technical-newsgroups.htm#FORUMS

    Suggest you choose this forum first:

    IP Telephony

    http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servl...d=display_messages&mode=new&location=.ee6c829

    A secondary and definitely last choice would be this forum:

    IP Communications General

    http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servl...d=display_messages&mode=new&location=.ee6c82b

    You may also wish to investigate the CallManager Knowledge Base and its
    591 Solutions found under IP Telephony Problems / Call Control
    Software:

    http://129.41.16.73/voice/home

    Hope this helps,

    Brad Reese