Cisco Call Manager Trace

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by MBianchi, May 16, 2005.

  1. MBianchi

    MBianchi Guest

    Hi Group,

    Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if anyone can help.

    The following is an extract of the Cisco Call Manager 4.x Trace Files
    Do anybody knows what the following fields in the CCM trace files
    means? What I need is a description of each field:
    The first thing I need to know is if these information are written on
    the trace files immediately after the call has been initiated (i.e.
    after the last number has been dialed). According to the Cisco
    documentation "When the complete number is dialed and matches any
    partition within the CSS, you see the following lines:"

    This is the trace extract:

    |CallingPartyNumber=
    |DialingPartition=
    |DialingPattern=
    |DialingRoutePatternRegularExpression=
    |DialingWhere=
    |PatternType=
    |PotentialMatches=
    |DialingSdlProcessId=
    |PretransformDigitString=
    |PretransformTagsList=
    |PretransformPositionalMatchList=
    |CollectedDigits=
    |UnconsumedDigits=
    |TagsList=
    |PositionalMatchList=
    |VoiceMailbox=
    |VoiceMailCallingSearchSpace=
    |VoiceMailPilotNumber=
    |AlertingName=
    |RouteBlockFlag=
    |RouteBlockCause=
    |InterceptPartition=
    |InterceptPattern=
    |InterceptWhere=
    |InterceptSdlProcessId=
    |InterceptSsType=
    |InterceptSsKey=
    |OverlapSendingFlagEnabled=
    |WithTags=
    |WithValues=
    |CallingPartyNumberPi=
    |ConnectedPartyNumberPi=
    |CallingPartyNamePi=
    |ConnectedPartyNamePi=
    |CallManagerDeviceType=
    |PatternPrecedenceLevel=
    |CallableEndPointName=
    |PatternNodeId=
    |AARNeighborhood=[]
    |AlternateMatches=
    |TranslationPatternDetails=
    |OffNetPattern=
    |OutsideDialtone=
    |DeviceOverride=|<CLID::XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX><NID::NNN.NNN.NNN.NNN><CT::N,NNN,NNN,N.NNNNNNN><IP::NNN.NNN.NNN.NNN><DEV::XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>

    Expecially the last line:

    |DeviceOverride=|<CLID::XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX><NID::NNN.NNN.NNN.NNN><CT::N,NNN,NNN,N.NNNNNNN><IP::NNN.NNN.NNN.NNN><DEV::XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>

    For every line I'd like to know which is the meaning of every keyword
    and the possible values each keyword can assume after the "=" sign
    Also will be interesting to know if all the lines are presented always
    in the same sequence.

    It will be also of great help a hint where to get the Cisco
    Documentation (assuming that exists and is available outside of Cisco)
    that explains that.
    Actually I've bought "Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony" and
    "Cisco CallManager Fundamentals" both from Cisco Press but I did
    not found anything about that.
    I'll be glad to have further documentation on this matter.

    To who will help on this matter I will send personally a bottle of
    Italian wine (probably Greco Di Tufo), no matter where.

    Thank you everyone.

    MB
    MBianchi, May 16, 2005