    Does anyone have experience with set-up and daily administration?
    Please could you share your feedback...

    Thanks!

    na, Nov 27, 2003

  2. na

    Pete Guest

    In a smaller situation with 20 users why not use other products than Cisco
    ??? It will cost them at least 50% less if this is simpy for voice. We just
    did
    one Cisco quoted $13,000 we did it for $7500 using QTelNet gateways. If you
    want any help let me know.

    Cheers !

    Pete, Nov 27, 2003

  3. na wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Who has succesfully deployed a CCME in a small office? I have a 20
    > user site where I would like to deploy the CCME...
    >
    > Does anyone have experience with set-up and daily administration?
    > Please could you share your feedback...
    >
    > Thanks!

    I've played around with Cisco ITS 2.0. To my understanding Call Manager
    Express is ITS 3.0 and has big improvements over 2.0. In 2.0 everything
    needed to be uploaded to the router using a TFTP server and than you had
    to config the whole thing using IOS cli.

    From what I understand this is now done via a web-interface, although
    the cli is doable as well. Probably you don't need that manay changes in
    the config for such a small site.

    --
    Arnold

    http://www.ligtvoet.org