    Mensaje enviado desde www.recursosvoip.com
    http://www.recursosvoip.com/newsg/
    comp.dcom.voice-over-ip
    Manu, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Hello,

    > Hi, We have a Call Manager Express System based on a 1x2611XM.
    >
    > We want to capture calls incoming specific extension configured on the
    > router. We try with TAPI´s but we didn´t succed.

    Take a look at http://www.pbxpress.com. It is an IP PBX which has call
    recording capabilities.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Andrew Zhilenko wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    >> Hi, We have a Call Manager Express System based on a 1x2611XM.
    >>
    >> We want to capture calls incoming specific extension configured on the
    >> router. We try with TAPI´s but we didn´t succed.

    > Take a look at http://www.pbxpress.com. It is an IP PBX which has call
    > recording capabilities.
    >
    > WBR, Andrew

    I think he does not want to record calls but 'capture' the event of a
    ringing phone to trigger something else ? If so this should be possible
    (I think even TAPI should work) by using the SKINNY protocol. AFAIK
    SKINNY is something simular to MGCP but with specific Cisco extensions.

    --
    Arnold

    "I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel!"
    Ask smart questions : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    Arnold Ligtvoet, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Manu

    Majortom Guest

    Hi.

    Not exactly sure if this is possible but it might be worth checking out.
    There may be some sccp or mgcp debug options on the router that can be
    logged to a syslog server.
    Majortom, Nov 3, 2004