    Universitaet Siegen
    Hoelderlinstr. 3 Phone: +49 271 740 4760
    D - 57068 Siegen Fax: +49 271 740 2523

    Lothar Hofmann, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Lothar Hofmann

    me Guest

    Have you associated the phone to the user ?

    me, Jul 7, 2003

  3. me wrote:

    > Have you associated the phone to the user ?

    No, it was an administrative user, not a user with a phone.
    And the authorisation was necessary on _every_ phone, not on
    a single one.

    But in the meantime we solved the problem. It is the button
    "password managed by IIS-Server" for "anonymous login" in
    the "directory security" part of the IIS-Server. If this button
    is marked, everything is ok, if not you have to authorise
    yourself (though we still do not know how to do it!).

    Lothar Hofmann, Jul 7, 2003