Cisco C2900XL want ports to work on native vlan and switchport vlan

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by paul1537, May 15, 2008.

  1. paul1537

    paul1537

    Joined:
    May 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    alabama
    I have a problem. I these ports that are configured as "switchport access" ports need to also particpate in the native vlan. I tried the "switchport multi vlan 1,12" and "switchport mode multi" command but that will not work becasue I already have trunk ports configured. The switch tells me I cannot use mode multi if I already have a trunk port configured. Any help will be appreciated.

    interface FastEthernet0/2
    description S&P_VLAN
    switchport access vlan 12
    !