    outgoing call using voip.

    Please, excuse me for the orrible english I speak.... :-(

    Thanks to all for help.
    Webmaster, Jan 28, 2004

  2. In article <>, (Webmaster) writes:
    > Finally, I was successfull to install, and make working, two ata with
    > analog phone connected at the voice port.
    >
    > Now , I want move to the next step... this is the question for you :
    >
    > Can I connect the ata at the analog port of a pbx for use it like an
    > extension ?

    No. For this you need an equipment marked as FXO, while the ATA is FXS (can
    connect only to handsets).

    > Can I setup the ata for automatic answering (like when lift the
    > telephone handset) ?

    Not as far as I know, but I don't have its guide handy right now.

    __Yehavi:
    Yehavi Bourvine, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Webmaster

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    Webmaster <> wrote:
    > Can I connect the ata at the analog port of a pbx for use it like an
    > extension ?

    You have to connect it to an analog port that expects to connect to an
    outside phone line.

    miguel
    --
    Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/
    Miguel Cruz, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Webmaster

    Webmaster Guest

    (Miguel Cruz) wrote in message news:<z3URb.419$>...
    > Webmaster <> wrote:
    > > Can I connect the ata at the analog port of a pbx for use it like an
    > > extension ?

    > You have to connect it to an analog port that expects to connect to an
    > outside phone line.

    Thanks to evrybody.
    Webmaster, Jan 29, 2004