    second attempt most of the calls went through.

    Have you heard this before ? Was it due to the DSL/Cable ISP used ?

    Pierre

    Pierrot, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Pierrot

    Naila Guest

    Greetings to All
    I am using Vonage for aproximately one month and facing the same problem.
    Some of the incoming calls go directly to the voice mail although the line
    is not busy. I have checked with vonage and they gave me several solutions
    including port forwarding, and updating my access point firmware. All the
    solutions failed and some of my callers do get the voice mail regardless of
    the status of the line.

    Maher

    Naila, Jul 7, 2003