    from? im currently running V2.15..

    Cheers

    Ross

    Ross Woodward, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Roman Nikitchenko, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Ross Woodward

    Chris Blunt Guest

    Chris Blunt, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Chris Blunt wrote:

    >>v3.0:
    >>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/prod_release_note09186a00801e0994.html

    > I don't seem to be able to download the software, even after
    > registering as a user. Should I expect to be able to?

    Contact person sold ATA to you. Usualy new image is not a problem (at
    least if this is an official dealer).

    As workaround, at least 2.16.2 is more then PUBLIC:
    1. Go http://www.filesearch.ru
    2. Type "ata18x-" as search string.
    3. Enjoy...

    --
    Roman Nikitchenko, http://smartgate.wtelecom.net
    _,,,_|\_/|_,,,_

    Roman Nikitchenko, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Ross Woodward

    Dave Farrell Guest

    Chris Blunt <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:34:51 +0200, Roman Nikitchenko
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Ross Woodward wrote:
    > >
    > >> Also, whats the latest firmware for this unit and where can I get it
    > >> from? im currently running V2.15..
    > >>

    > >v3.0:
    > >http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/prod_release_note09186a00801e0994.html

    > I don't seem to be able to download the software, even after
    > registering as a user. Should I expect to be able to?
    >
    > Chris

    I can't either! I'd love to be able to enable the new features from
    the release document.

    Dave

    Dave Farrell, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Ross Woodward

    dd Guest

    Dave Farrell wrote:
    > Chris Blunt <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:34:51 +0200, Roman Nikitchenko
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> v3.0:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/prod_release_note09186a00801e0994.html

    >> I don't seem to be able to download the software, even
    >> after registering as a user. Should I expect to be able
    >> to?
    >>
    >> Chris

    > I can't either! I'd love to be able to enable the new
    > features from
    > the release document.
    >
    > Dave

    Drop me an email rdt at charnham dot co dot uk

    dd, Feb 11, 2004