    any help.

    Regards
    Shibumi
    Shibumi, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Shibumi

    shido Guest

    You can let Asterisk be your CallManager and softswitch to manage your
    calls.

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000
    IM:
    "Shibumi" <> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > Can i use Ata-186 to call another Ata and to call another analog phone

    (with
    > registering to a gatekeeper), at the same time. For instance while an end
    > user connected to ata is calling the ata located on a branch office, the
    > other user connected to ata should be able to call an international

    number.

    shido, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Shibumi

    Guest

    On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:22:43 GMT, "Shibumi" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello
    >
    >Can i use Ata-186 to call another Ata and to call another analog phone (with
    >registering to a gatekeeper), at the same time. For instance while an end
    >user connected to ata is calling the ata located on a branch office, the
    >other user connected to ata should be able to call an international number.
    >Also if yes, can i make call routing on ata, i mean if i dial 00.. it uses
    >the gatekeeper to make int call, if i dial a number beginning with 666 it
    >should call the other ata.
    >
    >well i am not sure, if i told exactly what i need. I ll really appreciate
    >any help.
    >
    >Regards
    >Shibumi

    I believe you can directly dial the IP address of the other ATA, ie
    192#168#101#1 and skip the gatekeeper lookup. I don't have any
    running SIP, so I can't say for sure.
    , Oct 25, 2003