    know if there is a GUI interface to these applicances?

    Thanks for you help.

    , Jun 7, 2006

  2. You may wish to investigate the following Cisco ASA 5500 Online
    Demonstrations:

    Business Edition Demo:

    http://www.cisco.com/cdc_content_elements/flash/asa_smb/demo.htm

    Enterprise Edition Demo:

    http://www.cisco.com/cdc_content_elements/flash/asa_ent/demo.htm

    VPN Edition Demo:

    http://www.cisco.com/cdc_content_elements/flash/asa_vpn/demo.htm

    And finally this video has Continental Airlines, Semaphore and Vignette
    Corporation describe their successful trials of the Cisco ASA 5500 and
    how it meets their business needs:

    http://newsroom.cisco.com/Newsroom/...ml&defaultTopic=Customers&defaultSubTopic=ALL

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Jun 7, 2006

  3. hschlecht Guest

    Yes, you have an GUI interface named ASDM availaible through
    https://device_ip_address (Java application) - free application
    integrated in the ASA.

    If you have many devices to manage you can buy the Cisco Security
    Management Suite.

    Brgds.

    hschlecht, Jun 7, 2006