    - VPN Edition

    TIA,

    -Ramon F Herrera
    Ramon F Herrera, Feb 7, 2007

  2. On Feb 6, 10:55 pm, "Ramon F Herrera" <> wrote:
    > Is there a table somewhere that succinctly shows the differences
    > between:
    >
    > - Firewall Edition
    > - IPS Edition
    > - Anti-X Edition
    > - VPN Edition
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > -Ramon F Herrera

    What is the main difference among the Editions? Is it hardware,
    software or configuration?

    -Ramon
    Ramon F Herrera, Feb 7, 2007

  3. www.BradReese.Com, Feb 7, 2007
  4. Ramon F Herrera

    Smokey Guest

    Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > On Feb 6, 10:55 pm, "Ramon F Herrera" <> wrote:
    >> Is there a table somewhere that succinctly shows the differences
    >> between:
    >>
    >> - Firewall Edition
    >> - IPS Edition
    >> - Anti-X Edition
    >> - VPN Edition
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >>
    >> -Ramon F Herrera

    > What is the main difference among the Editions? Is it hardware,
    > software or configuration?
    >
    > -Ramon

    Main difference is the hardware, there is no difference in the software
    that I am aware of. The different platforms have different throughput,
    VPN throughput, bigger hardware.
    Smokey, Feb 7, 2007
  5. In article <>,
    Ramon F Herrera <> wrote:
    >On Feb 6, 10:55 pm, "Ramon F Herrera" <> wrote:
    >> Is there a table somewhere that succinctly shows the differences
    >> between:

    >> - Firewall Edition
    >> - IPS Edition
    >> - Anti-X Edition
    >> - VPN Edition

    >What is the main difference among the Editions? Is it hardware,
    >software or configuration?

    There are some hardware differences between the 5505 and other
    models; and if I recall properly, the 5510 is missing one slot
    that the higher models have. But the main difference between
    the above are the software license keys.
    Walter Roberson, Feb 7, 2007