CISCO as5350

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by prakhar_victor, Oct 30, 2006.

  1. prakhar_victor

    prakhar_victor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Hi,

    I do have a cisco as5350...I keep getting a strange probem in CISCO.

    As i save the running config to start-up configs cisco saves the configurations but whenver I rebbot the router in anyway it losts the start-up configs and I have to reconfigur the CISCO to get back the CISCO in working mode.

    Please help me.....

    Thanks in advance...

    Please email me the solution if you can email me atprakhar_victor@yahoo.co.in

    Many thanks again.

    Prakhar

    prakhar_victor, Oct 30, 2006

  2. prakhar_victor

    shahm

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Location:
    London
    Hi Prakhar,

    It sounds like the config register is incorrect, it should be set to 0x2102, please check it and let us know what its set to. you can find the config register by typing "sh version"

    let us know the results!

    shahm, Nov 4, 2006