    drop as the phone changes association from one AP to another?

    You can contact me at texasmirty at gmail dot com

    , Dec 15, 2006

  2. stephen Guest

    there is a best practice guide @
    www.cisco.com/go/srnd

    --
    Regards

    - replace xyz with ntl

    stephen, Dec 15, 2006

  3. We had a wireless scenario in our office with individual 1242 APs (in the
    IOS mode), but even with all SRND advises we had *some* drops when phone was
    moved between APs. Now we converted the same 1242 to LWAPP and installed
    Cisco WLC (Wireless LAN Controller). Now everything works like a charm...

    Mike
    ----
    Headset Adapters for a Cisco IP Phone
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com