    works - but I get the 'normal' username / password box then.

    Any ideas where the problem could be ?

    Carsten

    Carsten Schaudel, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Some update here:

    The update-string itseve works - if I use a real browser and not the MS
    interpretation of it, so the string is OK.
    My cisco anyway end up with a timeout when it tries to update dyndns.

    Carsten

    Carsten Schaudel, Oct 31, 2004

  3. Carsten Schaudel

    Scooby Guest

    Do you, per chance, have an access-list that is blocking the request? I
    would say to put a sniffer on the outside of the router and watch the
    traffic. Also, try a debug ip packet (or debug an access-list) to see what
    is happening inside the router.

    Hope that helps,

    Jim

    Scooby, Nov 1, 2004