Cisco Aironet 350 Bridge Troubles

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Thomas Karer, Sep 16, 2004.

  1. Thomas Karer

    Thomas Karer Guest

    Hello!

    We have two Aironet 350 (Firmware 12.04) running with external Antennas.
    The following logfile entrys are occuring permanently:

    02:52:13 Warning Lost Authentication with Parent
    02:52:07 Info Reassociate Response from Parent
    [Stadtplatz]0040965589fc, status "Successful"
    02:52:07 Info Associated to Parent [Stadtplatz]0040965589fc
    02:52:04 Warning Lost Authentication with Parent
    02:52:02 Warning Failed to Send Packet on port "awc0"
    (error=0x00000041

    I know the connection is very poor, is there a way to make some changes on
    the settings that the connection well be (slower) but stable?

    thank you very much
    tom

    Thomas Karer, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Thomas Karer

    Barry Guest

    we have had some luck fixing this issue by changing the channel

    Barry, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Thomas Karer

    Thomas Karer Guest

    "Barry" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > we have had some luck fixing this issue by changing the channel

    thank you, but i have tried this already.
    The Output Power is only 50mw it is not possible to change it to 100mw, do
    you know why?

    thanks
    tom

    Thomas Karer, Sep 16, 2004
  4. Thomas Karer

    mh Guest

    Are you runNing IOS or Vxworks?

    In IOS, you should be able configure the rates that the radio will use
    by using the speed command:

    interface Dot11Radio0
    speed basic-1.0 basic-2.0 basic-5.5 basic-11.0
    exit

    If you do not want to allow 11.0 Mbps, configure

    mh, Sep 18, 2004
  5. Thomas Karer

    mh Guest

    mh, Sep 18, 2004