    amplifier?? my anntenna omni and 12 dbi and can i learn the maximum
    distanceto Cisco Aironet 1200 Series ??
    pls help me :(

    herodot, Jan 26, 2005

  2. You can only extend the range with other kind of antennas and the gains in
    these.

    HTH
    Martin

    Martin Bilgrav, Jan 26, 2005

  3. herodot

    BradReeseCom Guest

    Hi Herodot,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco Aironet 1200 Series Antenna
    Reference Guide:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_data_sheet09186a008008883b.html

    Additionally, the Cisco Wireless Product Adviser allows you to compare
    indoor and outdoor ranges between products:

    http://tools.cisco.com/GCT/PCTPST/index.jsp

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide