    An ideas as I can't find this on CCO.
    Thanks
    Jonathon

    JD, Feb 10, 2004

  2. In article <c0ale8$9u8$1$>,
    JD <> wrote:
    :I have an 1100 wap. I would like to know how many clients I can attach to
    :this simultaneously ?
    :An ideas as I can't find this on CCO.

    I don't see I figure either -- perhaps it could be dug out by looking
    for information on the size of the ARP cache.

    I see that most models of the 340 support up to 2048 clients, so I
    would tend to think 2048 is the likely maximum for the 1100's too.
    --
    Tenser, said the Tensor.
    Tenser, said the Tensor.

    Walter Roberson, Feb 10, 2004

  3. JD

    JD Guest

    > In article <c0ale8$9u8$1$>,
    > JD <> wrote:
    > :I have an 1100 wap. I would like to know how many clients I can attach to
    > :this simultaneously ?
    > :An ideas as I can't find this on CCO.
    >
    > I don't see I figure either -- perhaps it could be dug out by looking
    > for information on the size of the ARP cache.
    >
    > I see that most models of the 340 support up to 2048 clients, so I
    > would tend to think 2048 is the likely maximum for the 1100's too.
    > --
    > Tenser, said the Tensor.
    > Tenser, said the Tensor.
    > Tension, apprehension,
    > And dissension have begun. -- Alfred Bester (tDM)

    Walter,
    Thanks for your thoughts. 2048! seemes like alot to me. Even with half that
    amount I wonder what performance would be like?
    JD

    JD, Feb 10, 2004