    I tried to reset the router but that did'nt work. Contacting Cisco did not
    work too.

    Ton

    Ton, Mar 9, 2006

  2. firstly the Aironet is not routers, but access point (=bridges)
    The model you say you have, I think should be the 1100 Series.
    Same model in the 1100 series does not support 802.11g, but only 802.11b
    What is your exact model number ? (fx AP1130)
    This will give you the answer.

    HTH
    Martin Bilgrav

    "Ton" <> wrote in message
    > Hello to you all,
    >
    > I do have a cisco router as mentioned above ( sorry about my English if i
    > don't say it right).I did install it with an old lap top wich did not have
    > the right wirelees card in it.
    > I think that's the reason why i don't get more then 11,0 Mbps at this

    time.
    > Before I had a linksys router and i had 54 Mbps.
    > I did something wrong but whatevere i try i don't get it working on 54

    Mbps.

    Martin Bilgrav, Mar 10, 2006