    PeterD Guest

    -------------------------------------

    Hi, I have a quantity of Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 Wireless Access points
    which I urgently need to convert to Standalone Mode.

    If anybody could provide me with step by step instructions I would very
    very much appreciate it.

    PeterD, Feb 2, 2010

  2. PeterD

    zupa

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Location:
    Latvia
    Hi!

    As I cannot post links, yet. Search in google: Converting a Lightweight Access Point Back to Autonomous Mode

    Don't be confused that the title will be converting from autonomous to LWAP. There is a topic how to downgrade from LWAP to autonomous, using tftp server.
    zupa, Feb 3, 2010