Cisco ACS

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by netteam, Jun 23, 2009.

  1. netteam

    netteam

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hello to all, is just that I'm using the Cisco ACS and still do not know where to put hands;

    I have two "ACS" set a primary and another as secondary, is operating correctly with the user created a group ADMIN.

    Now should I create Guest users who can only do limited operations, perhaps the only show. Someone can help me saying where you set the restrictions?

    Another information: I have the opportunity to enter the ADMIN user EXEC mode directly after they have authenticated but after logging must give the command "enable" and enter the password to "enable"?

    I tried to change the parameters but have not found anything that I can help.

    Thanks to everyone who help me,

    Hello.

    sorry for my English!

    netteam, Jun 23, 2009