    Thanking you all.

    Anthony
    , Aug 30, 2006

  2. Hi Anthony,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco Wireless:

    Compare Products and Solutions

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/products_category_buyers_guide.html

    Cisco WLAN Productivity Savings Payback Calculator:

    http://www.ciscowebtools.com/wlan_roi/

    Wi-Fi Certified Products:

    http://certifications.wi-fi.org/wbcs_certified_products.php

    Cisco Aironet Antenna Reference Guide:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps469/products_data_sheet09186a008008883b.html

    Finally, Troubleshooting Problems Affecting Radio Frequency
    Communication:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_tech_note09186a00800948cb.shtml

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO
    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 31, 2006

  3. Merv Guest

    I would suggest you find a qualified wireless design and implementation
    firm in you area.

    It is quite important to perform an RF site survey especially in a
    warehouse environment with all the metal racking.

    There are many things to consider in a wireless network design.

    In a warehouse environment for example, it may be necessary to place
    AP's at the ends of the aisle and use yagi or directional antenas to
    get the required RF coverage in the aisles. In this case, the AP would
    need to support external antennas. The Cisco AP 1200's supports
    external antennas whereas the AP 1100 model does not.
    Merv, Aug 31, 2006