    device compared to a 870 ISR?

    Any thoughts, experiences with it? Hope to hear from you!

    Thanks....Andy

    Andy Doe, Feb 23, 2009

  2. Andy Doe

    bod43 Guest

    On 23 Feb, 17:35, "Andy Doe" <> wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > does anybody has experiences with the new SR520 Series Router. How is that
    > device compared to a 870 ISR?
    >
    > Any thoughts, experiences with it? Hope to hear from you!
    >
    > Thanks....Andy

    Oh dear - "easy to use".

    Hope that does not mean - "We are not going to tell
    you how they work because that would not be easy enough."

    Sorry but I had a tough time with the Catalyst 500. After
    we put them back in their boxes they gave no more trouble.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps9305/qa_c67-485432.html
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9305/index.html

    bod43, Feb 23, 2009