    docs I found!

    Thanks, Mike

    , Apr 13, 2006

  2. Merv Guest

    > I am a real newbie in this topic, which is real complex, and I am not
    > able to find a good sample config. If anyone already have implemented
    > such a scenario, please help me! Maybe you can give me some hints,
    > sample configs, or docs

    Deploying IPsec Virtual Private Networks

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/n...g_solutions_white_paper09186a0080117919.shtml

    Easy VPN with an ASA 5500 as the Server and Cisco 871 as the Easy VPN
    Remote Configuration Example

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a008063e37a.shtml

    I believe that both the ASA 5510 and the 871 support the Cisco ASDM GUI
    configuraing tool.
    I would strongly recommend that you also learn to use the Cisco CLI
    command language to configure and debug your setup.

    Setup the equipment with a suitable router between to simulate the
    Internet and then you can configure and test before deploying the 87's
    to the remote sites.

    Merv, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Guest

    Hi Merv,
    thank you for your advices!!
    I never used the Cisco SDM before and I won't do it in this case.
    I have done severall IOS and pix configurations with CLI, I meant I am
    a newbie in configuring Quality of service!

    The IPSec tunnels shouldn't be the problem, anyhow your link to "Easy
    VPN with an ASA 5500 as the Server and Cisco 871 as the Easy VPN
    Remote Configuration Example" will help.

    Any advices regarding QoS?

    Thanks Mike

    , Apr 14, 2006
  4. Merv Guest