    available)?

    Kind regards,

    Andy Neillans

    Andrew Neillans, Jan 26, 2007

  2. Andrew  Neillans

    user Guest

    "Andrew Neillans" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all Cisco Gurus,
    >
    > I need some assistance :)
    >
    > I am monitoring my Cisco 837 via SNMP, at the minute just purely to
    > track the ADSL line state due to some line problems (specifically Noise
    > Margin's), but would like to show a counter of the line activation
    > counts.
    > Basically, I would like to end up with pretty much the same information
    > that you can get from the console using "sh dsl int atm 0" - but
    > without the console part ;).
    >
    > I've been through the Cisco ADSL MIB file, but can not find any
    > reference to the activations - does anyone know the OID (assuming it is
    > available)?
    >
    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Andy Neillans

    Hi there, I don't know about a specific OID for that value (can't say I've
    seen it myself) though you might be able to achieve something equivalent
    using adslAturPerfLofs (1.3.6.1.2.1.10.94.1.1.7.1.1(.10)). I don't know if
    this will suit you though on my own 837 I have this graphed as a gauge value
    (rather than delta) and increments by 1 each time the line retrains. The
    similar adslAtucPerfLofs doesn't work like this for me though as this does
    increment occasionally without a retrain ocurring.

    Hope that helps some.

    user, Jan 26, 2007