CISCO 828 SDSL Config

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by RC, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. RC

    RC Guest

    Hi

    I am not an expert at CISCO products but I am able to configure
    simple routing via the command line

    Anyway, I have a CISCO 828 Router and I want to use it on a UK SDSL
    line. I able to set it up in NAT mode and it works fine.

    But, what I want to do is set it up in non NAT mode so that I can user
    the block of public IP address behind the router.

    I think I am after a bridge config. So far I have been unable to find
    any example on the net or on CISCO web site.

    Can any one provide a sample config or URL with the info

    Thanks

    RC

    RC, Feb 14, 2007

  2. RC

    corb Guest

    Hi, can you please post the config with Nat and what you have tried without
    nat.

    thanks.

    Craig.

    corb, Feb 14, 2007