Cisco 828 passthrough

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Lars Bonnesen, Mar 26, 2007.

  1. Not so strong into the cisco world, but I have tried to build this config
    "in my head" - I would like you to comment on it. I want to have the 828 to
    work as a G.SHDSL modem and a bridge. Passing all IP's through the router
    unchanged. Is this the right config for this:

    version 12.2
    no service pad
    service timestamps debug uptime
    service timestamps log uptime
    no service password-encryption
    !
    hostname SDdls
    !
    enable secret 5 xxx
    !
    username CRWS_Srini privilege 15 password xxx
    username admin password 7 xxx
    username SDdls password 0 xxx
    ip subnet-zero
    !
    bridge irb
    !
    !
    interface Loopback161
    no ip address
    !
    interface Ethernet0
    no ip address
    hold-queue 100 out
    bridge-group 1
    !
    interface ATM0
    no ip address
    no atm ilmi-keepalive
    pvc bridging1 0/101
    encapsulation aal5snap
    !
    dsl equipment-type CPE
    dsl operating-mode GSHDSL symmetric annex B
    dsl linerate AUTO
    bridge-group 1
    !
    interface BVI1