    Thanks

    --
    Alni
    Alni, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Alni <> writes:
    >Is there any way to make a C827 IOS 12.3 uPnP ?

    No, cisco doesn't believe in uPnP, and won't support it.

    Sounds too scary for my likes as well. What's to prevent some virus
    once its inside one way to request a port forward through the device
    for more crud to come in?
    Doug McIntyre, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Alni

    Alni Guest

    Bonjour,

    Doug McIntyre vient de nous annoncer :
    > Alni <> writes:
    >> Is there any way to make a C827 IOS 12.3 uPnP ?

    > No, cisco doesn't believe in uPnP, and won't support it.
    >
    > Sounds too scary for my likes as well. What's to prevent some virus
    > once its inside one way to request a port forward through the device
    > for more crud to come in?

    Oh yes, I know. But I was wondering...

    --
    Alni