cisco 803 router

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shellymohamed, Aug 2, 2006.

  1. shellymohamed

    shellymohamed

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    hello

    > I have two 803 isdn cisco routers in my office. I am connecting my
    > office to another office we are using two isdn line and two router for
    > remote desktop. Recently the isdn line (dialer) number changed so how
    > I can change the dialer no for that
    >
    > I used the following steps

    > Rounter# config t

    > # interface BRI0

    # dialer map ip 172.29.10.1 name ajman_2HO broadcast
    06745125

    shellymohamed, Aug 2, 2006

  2. shellymohamed

    shellymohamed

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2006
    Messages:
    2

    shellymohamed, Aug 2, 2006

  3. shellymohamed

    ektwr2006

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    hi

    i have a big problem. My flash bin file is lost by mistake. (erase flash) command.
    I dont have access to CCO files to upgrade a new flash.
    I have model cisco 803 ISDN.
    Is it possible to anyone to send me the image bin file
    to ektwr2004@yahoo.gr

    TIA
    ektwr2006, Oct 5, 2006
  4. shellymohamed

    ektwr2006

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Hi all

    I noticed that you may have a c803 ISDN router. I beg all of you to send me its image file like c800-g3-mw....or whatever. I delete mine by mistake (flash erase) and my CD
    I download a c806-sy6-mw... backup image but it doesn't work.
    I have only the boot# prompt available. I have TinyROM-1.4
    My old backup image is crashed. If it is possible send it to me to ektwr2004@yahoo.gr

    Have in mind that i dont want to go to cisco reseller because i dont want anyone know that i made such a mistake. my job is in danger!!

    HELP!!

    TIA
    John
    ektwr2006, Oct 7, 2006