    refusal.

    Any tips?

    Thanks.

    Neil W, Mar 21, 2009

  2. Neil W

    Neil W Guest

    Thanks for the reply. Apparently I've been locked out of the router by the
    ISP. Any idea how to get around that?

    Neil W, Mar 21, 2009

  3. Neil W

    alexd Guest

    Neil W wrote:

    > Thanks for the reply. Apparently I've been locked out of the router by the
    > ISP. Any idea how to get around that?

    You should be able to recover the config if the ISP hasn't configured 'no
    service password-recovery'.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1831/products_tech_note09186a00801746e6.shtml

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    20:36:00 up 106 days, 22:47, 3 users, load average: 0.18, 0.09, 0.02

    alexd, Mar 21, 2009