    Some weeks ago I read something about reflashing the firmware, but I
    haven't got any. Is that the only solution?

    Philipp

    Philipp Flesch, Jun 17, 2006

  2. Philipp Flesch schrieb:
    > Hi!
    > How can I bring my old router to the default values using the serial cable?
    >
    > Some weeks ago I read something about reflashing the firmware, but I
    > haven't got any. Is that the only solution?

    I have found http://cio.cisco.com/warp/public/458/44.html - but where to
    buy the IOS for the 761?

    Philipp Flesch, Jun 17, 2006

  3. Hi Philipp,

    For Cisco Software Relicensing you may wish to investigate:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-embedded-software-licenses.htm

    Or call Reggie Grant toll free 877-549-2680 or 828-277-7272.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680