    Any ideas, or links will be highly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Andy

    Andy, Jan 10, 2008

  2. Andy

    Thrill5 Guest

    There is a Cisco Phone SDK that you can examine to do this, but not sure if
    it is possible. I have used this for apps using CallManager, but not sure
    what is possible using CME.

    http://www.cisco.com/go/developersupport.

    Thrill5, Jan 12, 2008

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Andy, Jan 14, 2008
  4. Andy

    Guest

    Andy,

    Have you used the CyberData SIP intercom yet? I'm thinking of getting
    one for my house to use with CME on a 2821 router, and was wondering
    what your experiences of it are?

    Thanks,
    Matt

    , Feb 20, 2008