    simultaniously? (like the Snom 190 has 7 possible accounts)

    thanks in advance!

    //H

    H@rro, Oct 18, 2005

  2. > hey,

    > I'm looking to buy a Cisco 7960 IP phone, and I read that it has 6
    > programmable
    > line keys, but can anybody tell me how many SIP providers can be

    programmed
    > simultaniously? (like the Snom 190 has 7 possible accounts)
    >
    > thanks in advance!

    Exactly 6.

    m.

    Marcin Lukasik, Oct 19, 2005

  3. H@rro

    H@rro Guest

    "Marcin Lukasik" <> schreef in bericht

    > Exactly 6.

    thanks! and how about the 7970?? [it looks so much better :)]

    /H

    H@rro, Oct 19, 2005
  4. H@rro

    Ron Wellsted Guest

    On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:48:55 +0200, wrote:

    > "Marcin Lukasik" <> schreef in bericht
    >
    >> Exactly 6.

    > thanks! and how about the 7970?? [it looks so much better :)]
    >
    > /H

    The 7970/7971 only support sccp, not SIP so you would be limited to 0 SIP
    providers.
    ;)

    --
    Ron Wellsted
    http://www.wellsted.org.uk

    FWD:519961
    N 52.567623, W 2.137621

    Ron Wellsted, Oct 19, 2005
  5. H@rro

    TheSpacian Guest

    All the six lines can be configured to different SIPproviders

    TheSpacian, Nov 10, 2005