    webserver on the ipphone is not accessable.

    thanks in advance for any reply!

    //H
    H@rro, Nov 7, 2005

  2. H@rro

    Aman Guest

    First of all tell Us what setup you have, That is are you trying to
    register this phone with callmanager or you are using a sip load on it
    and want to provision it with a sip server .

    In most cases callmanager is the tftp server and provides the
    configuration file for the ipphone to register .Your Dhcp server tell
    your ipphone about its tftp that is dhcp uses option 150 in dhcp
    configuration.
    Aman, Nov 8, 2005

  3. H@rro

    voipguy Guest

    It may have a secure config in it.

    Try pressing " * * #" then "more" then "erase".
    voipguy, Nov 25, 2005