    have a CCO...

    Thanks a lot!

    , Aug 30, 2006

  2. alexd Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've just bought a pair of Cisco 7941Gs. They come with the normal SCCP
    > firmware, but I'd like to reflash them with the SIP version.
    >
    > Unfortunately, I dont have a CCO with Cisco.. Is there anyone here that
    > does, and wouldn't mind downloading the firmware for me?
    >
    > I'm looking for cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8.0.2SR1.cop and its readme
    > cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8-0-2SR1-readme.htm, available from
    > http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-7900ser . Again, if you
    > have a CCO...
    >
    > Thanks a lot!

    Google for the name of the relevant zip file. Last time I looked there were
    plenty of people [possibly inadvertently] hosting it. Anyway, I though the
    v8 SIP firmware was free now anyway? Have a search of the forums at
    trixbox.org, people seem to ask this very question on a weekly basis.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    17:17:55 up 4 days, 1:22, 2 users, load average: 0.19, 0.31, 0.21

    alexd, Aug 30, 2006

  3. TheMgt Guest

    alexd wrote:
    > Anyway, I though the v8 SIP firmware was free now anyway?

    ISTR it's only the 7940/7960 firmware that's free.

    TheMgt, Aug 30, 2006