    undergoing administration. they are selling all their office fitures too.

    What is the everage price?

    Sidkney
    SidKnee, Mar 18, 2005

  2. SidKnee

    npne Guest

    SidKnee wrote:
    > Can anyone guide me whether buying a used Cisco 7940 is worth it. There are
    > no manuals it is the ones they used in their shops, but due to them
    > undergoing administration. they are selling all their office fitures too.
    >
    > What is the everage price?

    You may have to convert the phone from SCCP mode to SIP mode.

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/voip/handset_to_sip.html

    You will need to download firmware and config files, for which you will
    need a CCO login. You will also need to run a TFTP server.

    I think its too much hassle unless you get it really cheap ~US$50
    npne, Mar 19, 2005

  3. SidKnee

    BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Mar 21, 2005
  4. SidKnee

    JDBalogh Guest

    They are worth it to me. Let me know if you don't decide to buy them
    and I'll make an offer

    JD
    JDBalogh, Mar 22, 2005
  5. SidKnee

    wkearney99 Guest

    > I think its too much hassle unless you get it really cheap ~US$50

    So what's a better alternative if you want a phone that has the sort of LCD
    and button features of the Cisco?
    wkearney99, Mar 22, 2005